Here are some pictures I took when Erik got home from his "short" tdy to the states. He went with 5 other guys to bring jets back from Utah to Aviano. He was only suppose to be gone for a week and ended being gone 3 weeks. I didn't realize there were so many factors that played into getting jets across the pond. After the 5th or 6th time of telling the kids that daddy was coming home, I decided to wait until I knew he was about to land. Morgan was at school and I took Tyler with me. Morgan was so surprised when her daddy picked her up from school.
Tyler had so much fun being around the airplanes. He was a little scared when it got really loud, but was then ready to get back down and watch for more. He hasn't stopped talking, watching, imitating jets since. He always asks for daddy during the day. I will then say "where is daddy?' Tyler will follow with "at work, zoom, airplane." If we ask him what kind of airplane, he very proudly says "Viper!"
No comments:
Post a Comment