Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Prague!

It seems like I start every blog entry with "once again I am behind on blogging!" Only because I always am!!! I wish it was easier to upload pictures. It feels like it takes a good chunk of "quiet" time for me to get a blog entry done. Does anyone have any secrets on making it easier??

We have had a busy few months. In April we went to Paris and Euro-Disney and at the end of the month celebrated Tyler turning 2. May was a busy and fun month. My parents came out for 2 weeks and we traveled to Venice, Garmisch, Salzburg, and Lake Bled. We had an amazing time. At the end of May we celebrated Morgan turning 5. I think she has been disappointed in all the things she still can't do. I've noticed her saying "maybe when I turn 6." We just returned from an amazing trip to Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. Our friends, the Songy's, met us and we had a great time. One of my favorite places thus far.

We have a weekend beach trip planned in July and are looking forward to all the fun that summer brings. Morgan finishes school the end of this week. I'm really looking forward to not having that commitment the next couple of months. I'm hoping for a summer spent at the beach and pool.

Sorry for the lack of keeping y'all updated. I know I am really bad at this whole blog thing! I'm not even going to promise to do better...at least not until I find an easier way:)

Hugs to you all!!
Morgan turns 5!

GaGa and PaPa in Venice
Tyler turns 2
Morgan & Sleeping Beauty
Paris!!

No comments: