Ciao friend and family. I'm making myself sit today and blog and upload pictures! We have been busy, busy. Our December was full of Christmas parties, traveling to Austria, and of course Christmas. I'll upload all of our pictures for all of you to look at.
Morgan has been having problems with headaches over the past several months. Last week she had an MRI done at an Italian hospital. She did awesome. She had to have an IV and sedation and never shed a tear. She is such a brave little girl. Me, on the other hand, I thought I was going to pass out when they let me go in while they sedated her. You would think that a nurse could handle that...not when it is your baby. We were so fortunate to get her results at the end of that very long day. Her MRI was completely normal!!! We were so relieved. She had her eyes checked today and her vision is 20/20. We'll see the Dr. next week and see what we do next.
Tyler is growing, growing, growing. I think he must be going through a growth spurt, because he never stops eating. I think he eats twice as much as me. In the last week or so he has started putting 2 and 3 words together. It is almost shocking. He still seems like such a baby to me. I can't believe he is almost 2!
We are anxiously waiting for daddy to get home. He has been in the states this past week. I think he had a great time catching up with friends, eating, and shopping. I hope he brings home some good treats! Please keep him in your prayers as he is flying a jet all the way back to Italy.
Hugs to you all!
1 comment:
TAG! I was tagged and now I am tagging you! You are supposed to go to the fourth folder in your photo folder and post the fourth picture from that folder to your blog. Have fun!
Post a Comment