Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally an update!

Ok, so it has been 3 months since I've blogged. Where does the time go? Everyday I say I'm going to sit down, and it just never happens. I can say that we have been busy. We've been traveling, moving into a new house, and enjoying visitors. Where do I start...

Let's begin with the busiest Anton. That would be Tyler, a.k.a swiper, T-dog, buddy, and sweet man. Since he started walking, he hasn't slowed down. He loves to be outside and absolutely loves emptying cabinets and drawers. He has been a trooper through the move, riding for endless hours on daddy's back, and surviving his first stomach flu.
Morgan is growing and happy as ever. She really loves going to Italian school. I'm not sure how much of the language she his picked up on, but ever now and then she'll say a word and surprise us. She goes to school 5 days a week from 9-1230. She eats lunch at school and it is always interesting hearing what she ate or really what she didn't eat. Morgan is also taking tap and ballet this fall and loving it. She is really getting excited for her half birthday and of course Santa.
It has taken me almost 3 weeks to finish this post...ridiculous! If only I had a few more "quiet" hours in a day. I finally updated our photo albums. I finished adding photos to Aug and created albums for Sept, Oct, and Nov. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to start keeping up with our blog. We'll see:)

2 comments:

Bill, Kim, Kaitlyn, and Ryan said...

Don't feel bad honey; you are not the only one. I may be getting better though b/c our new computer has Picasa photo editor and it has a tab where you can blog a photo after you edit it (or don't edit it because it takes to long in our case(-:). I think it is totally cool...until Bill takes it TDY b/c it is smaller than the other laptop. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Angel- I just love hearing updates on how you all are doing. It makes me happy and sad at the same time... Loving and missing you so much! And don't feel bad about not posting as fast as you'd like.... Here I am just NOW reading this entry, a month after you posted it! None of us have the time we'd like. I keep this quote in mind often- "If it wasn't for the last minute, I'd never get anything done!" Is that me, or WHAT???!!! Hugs to you... ALL of you! XOXO- the Kistlers