Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally an update!

I can not believe it has been 3 months since I last updated our blog. Maybe it is because we have been super busy. I'll give a quick recap of the highlights from the last 3 months.

Erik's parents came out for a visit in May. We started their visit with Morgan's dance recital and Tyler's baptism. We were so happy they were able to share these with us. We were able to do some traveling with them. The first half of our trip we saw Pisa and Cinque Terra. The second half of the week we spent in the heart of Tuscany. It was absolutely breathtaking. We spent a day in Florence and an evening in Sienna. We also took a day to visit a winery on Chianti road. The kids did great considering we drove at least 1,000 miles that week.

After we got home, we were busy getting ready for Morgan's birthday. Our baby turned 4! Unbelievable! We had a My Little Pony party with a bouncy castle (of course). It was a bit warm, but I think all the red-cheeked little girls had a blast.On June 2nd the kids and I traveled back to the states with Bill and Nancy. It took us 28ish hours from start to finish. To top it all off, we arrived in KS with no luggage. Not sure how soon we will make that trip again. I definitely couldn't have done it without Grandma and Papa Anton.

We spent almost 5 weeks in the states and it was fabulous. I did a lot of shopping (our checking account still hasn't recovered...Oops), eating, and catching up with friends and family. My little brother got married at the end of the month to an amazing woman. I'm so blessed to have a "new" sister and Aunt to the kiddos. We had a great time and loved being able to spend so much time with family. Erik was able to join us in the states for 9 days. We were able to get away overnight without the kiddos. We celebrated our 8 year anniversary. I can't believe Erik and I have known each other for 16 years and been together for almost 14. We are now back and busy as ever. Morgan has dance twice a week and has just finished her first week of swim lessons. Tyler is busy, busy. He is climbing on everything (has taken a few big falls), and attempting to walk. Erik is super busy heading up a TDY. And me, well just trying to keep up with everything:)
Hopefully I'll get our albums updated with new pictures soon.

Love to you all.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel- LOVE the new pics of Morhan and Tyler- SOOOOO BIG! Glad to see your updates, I have added your site to my favorites! Miss you- Love, Amber.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, that is suppossed to say "morGan! Sorry for the fast typing!