Sunday, May 4, 2008

Morgan update


I thought I would post on "just" Morgan since I haven't done it in a while. She is absolutely thriving. She loves school, ballet, and most of all life. She really keeps me grounded and can always put a smile on my face. There is nothing sweeter than hearing your daughter tell you how wonderful you are and how much you are loved! I wonder if she will feel the same at 13:)

Morgan is full of questions. Some are really difficult to answer, especially in words that a 3 year old will understand. Here is a typical discussion after a question has been asked.

Morgan - Mom, can you walk on clouds?
Mom - No
Morgan - Why?
Mom - Because they are too soft.
Morgan - Why?
Mom - Ummm...That's a good question, let's ask your dad:)

She has also had many anatomy questions. I can't wait for her to surprise Erik with one!

It is a big month for Morgan. She is counting the days until Grandma and PaPa Anton are here, her dance recital, our trip to Pisa and of course her birthday. Hopefully I can keep up with all the blogging!

No comments: