Saturday, February 2, 2008


What a great week. Tyler turned 9 months, Erik finally got home from his trip, and The Cats crushed KU! Our only disappointment was that we couldn't watch the game.

Tyler turned 9 months on Sunday. The time sure is flying and I really want it to slow down. I'm not ready for my sweet man to not be a baby anymore. He is getting better with eating and sleeping. Thank Goodness! He is also getting quite fast with rolling all over. It doesn't take him long to get from one side of the room to the other. Tyler is starting to show all the signs of crawling. He thinks it is so funny to rock on his hands and knees.

Morgan is thoroughly enjoying school. She can't wait for it to be a school day. I just enrolled her in a dance class that starts next week. She is excited to wear her new pink leotard and tights. Morgan just recovered from pink eye and an ear infection. To get me out of bed in the morning she says "Mommy, I think I have a pink eye."

Erik returned from a 2 1/2 week TDY. He had a great time and I think he maybe even squeezed in some work:) He added an album so check out his travels.

We added a few more pics of the kids in the January album and will add February pictures soon.



1 comment:

Wagner said...

So glad you had a good week! Love the K-State outfits. We miss watching the games with you guys!