Monday, February 18, 2008

Kiddo update

I'm so far behind on blogging, that I'm doing all our updates at once! This will be a combined Morgan and Tyler post.

Morgan has had a busy month. She started dance class a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loves it. She goes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Now every morning of the week is busy for her. She always has something to look forward to and I think she is disappointed when it is the weekend and she can't go to school or dance. Morgan loved celebrating Valentine's Day. She enjoyed making cards for school. She signed her name 26 times! It only took us a week to get them all done!


Tyler has been busy as well. He started crawling earlier this week and getting from his tummy to sitting. He thinks it is so funny and loves to entertain us. We will try and get some video downloaded for y'all to see. I don't think Tyler enjoyed Valentine's Day. He came down with pink eye and a yucky cold. I felt so bad for him. He had goop pouring out of both eyes and his nose. Poor sugar!

No comments: