We had a busy weekend. It started on Thursday with the base tree lighting ceremony. The kids had so much fun posing with all the characters. Santa arrived by fire truck and they couldn't have been more excited. They had to wait until Saturday to meet him and give him their lists.

Tyler crawled right up on Santa's lap. I'm not sure if he ever told him what he wanted for Christmas, but he did tell him about his new shoes.

The kids had a great time at the party. There were lots of treats, crafts, and games. Morgan has been really sick and was ready to come home before the party was over. She has been home the past 2 days and I'm not sure when she will be able to go back to school.
The kids had a great time at the party. There were lots of treats, crafts, and games. Morgan has been really sick and was ready to come home before the party was over. She has been home the past 2 days and I'm not sure when she will be able to go back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment