I thought I would post a quick update on our sweet man, Tyler. I can't believe he is already 8 months old. Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is such a blessing to our family. Tyler brings so much joy and laughter to our lives. Tyler has been busy these past few weeks. He has learned to roll, sit up, eat solids, and has cut 4 more teeth with 2 more on the way. That makes a total of almost 7 teeth! Tyler has figured out that he can roll to get where he wants
to go. He is always after his sister's things and all the things he isn't suppose to have, like newspapers! He likes to roll under the couch and play peek-a-boo. Tyler has a contagious belly laugh that is usually instigated by his sister. There is a video clip in Tyler's photo album if you would like to take a look. I promise it will bring a smile to your face:) A few days ago Tyler started saying "ma-ma." It is so sweet and just makes my heart melt. Now of course it is Erik's way of getting out of changing a diaper. Keep checking back for more updates. Tyler will reach many more milestones in the next few months. I will also be posting all about big sister Morgan very soon.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment